Monday, August 16, 2010

New Beginnings!

I am starting this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my trials and tribulations in nursing school. I will be posting some funny, happy, sad, and bizarre experiences from my career here, and hope that in reading this someone, anyone, is entertained, or maybe even learns something! This will also be a place to vent some frustrations as well I am sure. Anyway, nursing school begins next monday, the 23rd. Clinicals don't start until the second week of school, but classes start out at a run the first day! I will be posting often (hopefully twice a week) in the evenings before bed. Happy (future) reading!
Until then, Goodnight!

-CJ

2 comments:

  1. I trust this is exclusive and private. You are truly a blessed one, bestowing a blessing upon our lives. May the joy of your continuing education follow through the keyboard to your blog in fulfilling words of kindnes and gratitude, illustrating your desire to be the best that you can be. Never settle for less, no time for negativity, stay positive, focused, you will achieve your goal. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete