Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whirlwind

      The first two days have come and gone! Monday we had prof. role development, and health assessment, both two hours each back to back, then we had both labs for these classes after lunch back to back! The sure keep us busy on Mondays. Tuesday we oriented for our clinical from 9am-4pm, and then I headed to work. Wednesday will be similar to Tuesday, as it is our other clinical day. I found out that my clinical site is: first 5 weeks at Lewiston Health and Rehab, for day shift. The second 5 weeks is acute care in Grittman Medical Center in Moscow ID, for evening shift. I'm really excited about clinicals, I think they will be a blast and a huge learning experience. Thursday we have pharmacology, (and prof role development lab II), which I think will be awesome because we learn our drugs, and everything about them. I think this info will be very useful in our jobs. Friday we have medical surgical nursing, which should be another tough one but again, very interesting!
    Overall, nothing too interesting has happened yet, but when it does be sure that I will post it! Goodnight all and I will be back for a new post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment